Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to my very first beauty blog, In the Eye of the Beholder. I'd like to solely dedicate this blog to all beauty and fashion items that I encounter day to day, but as always, some random posts may slip its way into the blog as well. I've always been into fashion and simple cosmetics. It wasn't until recently that I started to develop more of an interest in cosmetics and I'd like to share with all of you what I discover and products that work for me and those that do not. Of course, I may not have the best judgement when it comes to all cosmetics, but I'm sure another opinion couldn't hurt any either. The majority of the products I buy are drugstore quality, with very few expensive purchases because I am a recent college graduate and have absolutely no money to spend on department store quality makeup. Hope you all enjoy and find this blog helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment